Friday, August 10, 2012

Feed-Your-Family Friday

Are you all ready for another fabulous Feed-Your-Family Friday?  Yup.  Me too!

I'm going to start posting all my food posts on Friday's.  New recipes, next week's menu's, anything food related. Just so you all know what to expect and things can get a little more predictable here in my blog world.  I know not everyone is as much as a "foodie" as I and if your not, avoid Friday's because that's when you are getting a food overload!

I have been taking a deep breath every time I think of the coming week.  I have a full week of kid watching/feeding, BBQ prep, craft projects to keep on schedule, family visiting, garden upkeep and even a GORGEOUS wedding dress alteration that I get to do for someone else.  I even managed to schedule a girls night out with one of my sweet friends.  It's long overdue and will hopefully give me the mid-week pep I know I will need.

That said, this menu was created with the need for LEFTOVERS in mind.  LOTS of leftovers.  So I don't have to worry about creating last-minute nutritious lunches for the troops the next day.


Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes  I might add a few more garden veggies to add some color
Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken  Love this blog!
Crockpot Broccoli Beef  Just have to add mushrooms to this one

Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes

Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken

Baked Coconut Shrimp

2 comments:

  1. On the broccoli Beef I have found that the mushrooms get mushy in the crock pot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great tip, thanks! I will remember to add them towards the end.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...