Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIWW & Free Country Gear Review

I wanted to share my latest outdoor clothing love with you.


This super cute softshell jacket from Free Country has been the perfect layer for our walks by the river. In fact, I doubt I will have to purchase another winter coat since it layers up well with my hoodies when its chilly outside. Like it was today. 31 degrees baby. That's cold for Pennsylvania!


It has these unique attached hand warmers that I love. I often have a hard time finding jackets with sleeves long enough but the cuff on this jacket makes the sleeve just right. 


The jacket is machine washable, but I have yet to wash it after wearing pretty much daily for three weeks. Not because it hasn't gotten dirty, but because the fabric allows you to either dust off dirt or wipe off spills with a damp cloth. Sweet.


An added bonus? If you click over to Free Country, this jacket is half off which is half of what I would pay for any other comparable softshell at my local sporting goods store. Not to mention free shipping.
Oh yeah, and if your a guy... I am sure this would make a fantastic Christmas gift for that outdoors girl in your life. Just sayin.
Thanks Outdoor Blogger Network for the opportunity to review this jacket. It's a keeper.

4 comments:

  1. Nice jacket! Your photos are very cool, I love the trees and snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This was our first snow of the season.

      Delete
  2. I got the Men’s FCXtream for Christmas last year. Mine is a winter coat that actually performs exceptionally well in Minnesota’s severe weather. Love my Free Country gear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was unfamiliar with the company until I saw the review opp on OBN. I will def we going back for more cold weather gear. Stay warm!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...