Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hurry Up and Wait

Babies of course are on their own time. I laughed when The Sportsman proclaimed I was not allowed to go into labor next week since he was needed at work. You know just when you set a specific time frame in the future for a babies birth, that is exactly when they will decide to be all... guess what? Here I am! Well that and the fact that all my spandex clothing can simply not stretch anymore. For fear of having to go to the hospital in nothing but my pj's... hurry up little one. Or wait. I am so confused with this reverse psychology stuff.
 
 
For those interested, we had a couple doctor appointments this past week. Everything looks good and healthy and right on time. And for the first time in my entire pregnancy I did not gain an ounce in between appointments. I might have done a little happy dance as the nurse exited my room.
 
Until this little one appears and things turn to a new normal around here I will probably not be posting on my blog. If you follow, I am sure you have noticed my dwindling posts anyways and how the last few have nothing to do with our outdoors lifestyle, just baby stuff. As much as I would like to commit more to this sweet little space, I need to amp up my mothering skills and be mothering my newborn 100%. Without that niggling voice in the back of my head saying... "you should skip that ten minute nap opportunity and blog!"
 
I love you all and will surely keep you updated through Facebook on our baby progress over here.
 
I will be back soon, promise! It is deer season after all...
 
 
The Sportsman's Wife

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and best of health to you and your new child. How joyous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...